Apache Camel Training Introduction:
Apache Camel Training is a lightweight integration framework which implements all enterprise integration patterns (EIPs). Thus, with this you can easily integrate different applications using required patterns. You can use Java, Spring XML, Scala or else Groovy. Almost all every technology you can imagine is available, for ex HTTP, FTP, JMS, EJB, JPA, RMI, JMS, JMX, LDAP, and many, more (of course most Enterprise Service Bus also offer support for them).
Besides this, the own custom components can be created easily. You can deploy Apache Camel Training as a standalone application, in a web container (example. Tomcat or Jetty), in a JEE application Server (example. JBoss AS or WebSphere AS), in an OSGi environment or in combination with a spring container. Enroll with IdesTrainings for better experience, we render all the sessions in an interactive and informative way.
Prerequisites of Apache camel Training Course:
The following are the prerequisites for learning Apache Camel course:
- Working knowledge of Java, including a good understanding of Java developments tools (Ant, Maven, Eclipse)
- Basic understanding of distributed systems concepts (SOA, web services) and the related standards (SOAP, XML, WSDL, JMS)
Apache Camel Online Training outline:
- Program Name: Apache Camel Training course.
- Duration of Course: 30 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of training: Online, Classroom, and corporate training.
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility.
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
- Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Apache Camel Online Course. (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GoToMeeting OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
- Course Fee: please register on our website, so that one of our agents will assist you
Apache Camel Online Training Course Content:
History of Apache Camel:
Following section takes you around the brief overview about the history of camel, more you will explore as a part of In Apache Camel Training.
The Apache Camel is an open-source project which is almost 5 years old & has a very large community of users. At the heart of the framework is an engine which does the job of the mediation & routes messages from one system to that of another. At the periphery it has got a plethora of components which allows interfacing with systems by using various protocols (for example. FTP(s), RPC, Web-services, HTTP, JMS, REST etc). Also it provides an easy way to understand domain specific language in Java, Spring & Scala.
The Apache Camel online job support is a light-weight, open-source, & rule-based software router used for wide variety of applications. The Trainee will be able to work on the smart routing rules with any Development Environment with the use of Apache Camel. It empowers to define routing & mediation rules in variety of domain-specific languages. Let’s see how this has originated, what exactly the name camel has give etc. in brief. CAMEL: “Concise Application Messaging Exchange Language”.
About Apache camel Training Overview:
Overview of Apache Camel:
- Following section takes you around the basic overview, in depth knowledge you will get while you join for Apache Camel Training.
- The Apache Camel runs on the Java Virtual Machine (in short known as JVM). Most components are realized in the Java. Though, this is no requirement for the new components. For instance, the camel-scala component is written in the Scala. The spring framework is used in some parts, e.g. for transaction support. However, the spring dependencies were reduced to minimum in release 2.9. The core of Apache Camel is very small & just contains commonly used components (i.e. connectors to several technologies & APIs) such as the Log, File, Mock or Timer.
- In Apache Camel Training learn how further components can be added easily due to the modular structure of the Apache Camel., The maven is recommended for dependency management, because most of the technologies require additional libraries. Though, libraries can also be downloaded manually & added to the class-path, of course.
- We are the best in providing tremendous solution to our clients and students on the job/project support. We not only provide support services for freshers only also for experience students also. Idestrainings provides Apache camel job support. We provide 24/7 services to you about the support services. Our trainers give Apache Camel project support. For USA students we give Apache Camel job/project support. Our consultants are available in all time and resolve your
What is Apache camel?
Apache Camel is an open source lightweight and rule-based software router that are being used for a wide variety of applications and the Java framework that focuses on simplifying integration and making it more accessible to developers. It empowers you to define routing and arbitration rules in various domain-specific languages, including the Java-based Fluent API, spring or Blueprint XML configuration files, and Scala DSL. Apache Camel is a lightweight integration framework that implements all Enterprise Integration patterns.
Camel will help you to:
- Consume data from any source/format
- Process this data
- Output data to any source/format
Who can go for this Apache camel course?
- Human resource managers.
- Aspirants who are willing to build their career in the administrative field.
The following job roles will get benefited by taking up this course:
- Human resource managers
Apache Camel Training Objectives:
- It describe the role Camel plays in a Service Oriented Architecture and its value.
- Describing difference between Orchestration and Choreography and give a sample uses case.
- Define an Enterprise Integration Pattern.
- Match an EIP pattern graphic with its associated pattern description.
- Control the routing of the messages from a data generator to a data consumer.
- Control the exchange of messages between two systems, services, or application components using both a transactional model and a non-transnational model.
- jooin for Apache Camel training and start using components to connect to a variety of the endpoints including java beans, CXF for web services, ActiveMQ for JMS, JDBC data sources, file and ftp sources.
- Extending Camel type converter system for new message types.
- Use Camel to control the timing and sequencing of message delivery.
- Specify Camel routes using Java and Spring Domain Specific Language.
- Implementing Camel messaging concurrency for scalability.
- Implementing Camel Test for unit and integration testing. Join now for Apache Camel training to explore more about the camel.
- Deploy the Camel to a JVM, Tomcat Server, and Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) environment.
- Set up an error hander and exception policy to manage communication problems.
- Monitor and test Camel operations to ensure it is working successfully.
Basic Functionality of Apache Camel:
- The core functionality of the Apache Camel is its routing engine. It allocates the messages based on the related routes. A route contains flow & integration logic. It is implemented using the EIPs & a specific DSL. Each message contains the body, several headers & optional attachments. The messages are sent from a provider to the consumer. In between, the messages may be processed, say for example. Filtered or transformed. Join for Apache Camel Online Training for more details.
- While you join Apache Camel training you will see how the messages between the provider & the consumer are managed by an message exchange container, which contains an unique message id, exception information, incoming & outgoing messages (i.e. request & response), & the used message exchange pattern (MEP). The Only MEP is used for one way messages such as the JMS whereas In out MEP executes request response communication such as the client side HTTP based request & its response from the server side.
- Apache Camel uses the URIs to work directly with any kind of Transport or messaging model such as the HTTP, ActiveMQ, JMS, JBI, SCA, MINA or CXF, as well as pluggable Components & Data Format options. Apache Camel is a small library with minimal dependencies for easy embedding in any Java application. Apache Camel Training lets you work with the same API regardless which kind of Transport is used – so learn the API once & you can interact with all the Components provided out-of-box. idestrainings provides best Apache Camel job support by expert trainers at reasonable price.
Register for Apache Camel Online Training with us and learn what Apache Camel online job support provides support for the Bean Binding & seamless integration with popular frameworks such as CDI, spring, Blueprint & Guice. Camel also has an extensive support for unit testing your routes.
When should we use Apache Camel?
Apache Camel Training is awesome- if you want to integrate several applications with different protocols & technologies it can be used. There is one feature (besides supporting so many technologies & besides supporting various programming languages) which we need to really appreciate a lot; every integration uses the same concepts, no matter which protocol you use. And which technology you choose to use. No matter which domain specific language (DSL) you use – it can be Java, Scala, Groovy or Spring XML. You can do it the same way. Always there is a producer, there is a consumer, there are endpoints, there are EIPs, there are custom processors and beans (example. for custom transformation) and there are parameters (example for credentials). Register for Apache Camel Training now.
What makes integration framework out standing in Apache Camel?
- As framework do the heavy lifting,
- You can focus on business problem and
- Not “reinventing the wheel”
Apache Camel Training as a routing and mediation engine:
- The Apache ServiceMix – a popular distributed open source ESB & JBI container
- The Apache ActiveMQ – a mature and widely used open source message broker
- Apache CXF – The smart web services suite (JAX-WS & JAX-RS)
- Apache Karaf – an small OSGi based runtime in which applications can be deployed
- Apache MINA – provides high-performance NIO-driven networking framework.
AWS DeveOps Training
AWS DevOps Training is a culture that encourages collaboration between the development and operations team to execute code for faster and faster production in an automated and repeatable way, DevOps helps increase the speed of the company to deliver apps and services. This allows companies to better serve their customers and compete more strongly in the market.
The benefits of AWS DevOps Training:
- Before DevOps, the development and operation team worked in complete isolation.
- Testing and Deployment were isolated activities done after design-build. Hence they consumed more time than actual build cycles.
- Without using DevOps, team members are spending a large amount of their time in testing, deploying, and designing instead of building the project.
- Manual code deployment leads to human errors in production
- Coding & operation teams have their separate timelines and are not in synch causing further delays.
Docker Training is a public platform for building, transporting and running applications distributed by developers and sysadmin. Docker, a portable, lightweight runtime and packaging tool that includes the Docker hub, a cloud service for sharing applications and automating workflows, allows Docker to quickly assemble applications from components and eliminate friction between development, QA and product environments. As a result, laptops, data center VMs, and any cloud can move IT faster and not change the same application.
Conclusion to Apache Camel Training:
Apache Camel Training is an awesome framework to integrate applications with different technologies. The best thing is that you always use the same concepts. Besides, support for many more technologies, good error handling & easy automatic make it ready for the integration projects. Our trainers will skilled you on the Apache Camel online project support at flexible hours.
Because the number of applications & technologies in each company will increase further, Apache Camel has great future. Today we have application silos, in ten years we will probably have cloud silos which are deployed in the Goggle Application Engine, Amazon EC3, or any of the other cloud service. So, we can hope that Apache Camel will not oversleep to be ready for the cloud era, too (example. by offering components to connect to cloud frameworks easily). But that’s future. At the moment you really should try out this framework, if you have to integrate applications in the JVM or Java environment.
IdesTrainings is a leading online training firm and it is also providing Apache Camel Course. We are providing online training with the most experienced industry experts and they have complete knowledge of all aspects of Apache Camel Online Training. In this training, you will understand the complete knowledge in Apache Camel with many new features. For more details and contact information goes through our official website Idestrainings.com thank you.