Introduction of Dojo Toolkit Job Support:
What is Dojo?
- Dojo makes creating web applications or web 2.o simpler and quick.
- Dojo is similar to Java kind of interface
- You can compress all your java script files into a single file, which can save network bandwidth and the loading time of application.
- Dojo is stable and lot of companies is using them.
Basic Components of Dojo Toolkit:
- Dojo Base: The Dojo Base is the base package of Dojo toolkit, it provides the most generally applicable packages and modules of Dojo. Dojo toolkit provides functions such as DOM querying, DOM manipulation, event handling, CSS based selection, AJAX, and basic animation oriented features etc.
- Dojo Core: Dojo Core is a bootstrap module for toolkit, and it contains called as a legacy and AMD loader. Dojo Core are also contain some additional advantages on top of dojo base such as drag and drop features and animations, browser history management, etc.
- Dijit package is Dojo’s extensive UI library of widgets and components.
- Dijit packages layered on top of DOJO and it requires Dojo Core and Dojo Base packages.
- We can build rich web applications dijit widgets and components such as dialog boxes, calendars, color palettes, wait buttons, content panes, graphs, etc.
- Dojox stands for Dojo extensions, historically Dojox package has been area for development of additional functionality. It is place where most of the experimental features of Dojo live. There are some stable common features of Dojox that we can use.
- Util Contains the tool that supports the rest of the toolkit, like being able to build, test features and create documentation.
Conclusion of Dojo Toolkit Job Support:
Idestrainings is most popular On Job Support and assistance from India, Our Trainers help with your Dojo Toolkit project. We provide Dojo Toolkit Online on Job Support for almost all IT Courses. At Idestrainings, Who are straggling their project to complete, Our Consultants will help your project. Idestrainings provides support for 24/7 with experienced trainers and developers who are working real time professionals will provide you support.
Once you register in the Idestrainings website, we will understand your requirement and assign your Dojo Toolkit expert consultants for your specific job description.