Introduction to QC Training:
Quality Control Training consists of developing, designing, producing, marketing and servicing products and services with optimum cost-effectiveness and usefulness so that the customers will purchase with satisfaction. Quality control is far more than visually inspecting parts at the end of the assembly line. Total Quality control or TQC that saw quality control spread to all facets of the organization including the front office tasks. IdesTrainings is best in providing Quality Control Online Training by our senior consultants at a reasonable cost. Register with us and Join Today!
Prerequisites for QC Training:
To learn Quality Control Training at our IdesTrainings the candidate should have a basic knowledge on
- Verification and Validation
Quality Control Training Training Course Details:
- Course Name: QC Training
- Mode of Training: We provide both Online Training and also Corporate Training
- Duration: 30 Hrs (Can be Customized as per the requirement)
- Materials: Yes we provide materials
- Fees: After the registration with IdesTrainings one of our agents with contact you.
- Basic Requirement: Good Internet Speed and proper Headset
- Timings: As per the student requirement
- Experience of Trainer: 12+ years of experience
- Backup sessions: Yes we provide Backup sessions according to student flexibility
- Batch Type: We provide Regular, Weekends and Fast Track batches.
This covers the basics of QC Training, we give complete online training for QC Training, just click register button for more information. We have many other QC tutorials, this tutorials will help to learning the QC technology at your own place.
Overview of QC Training:
- QC Training at IdesTrainings-QC Training helps in arranging data, sharing information with others and also for making judgments. Now in our next module, we will not only explore several different types of graphs but we will also explain how to choose the correct graph to use.
- The third QC training tool is the Pareto Chart. Now Pareto Chart classifies problems and defects by type in the order of quantities and shows the cumulative total. In other words, Pareto Charts often help us identify where the problem is as we learned about in the Gemba Academy practical problem solving course is as we learned about in the Gemba Academy practical problem solving course.
- Well the fourth tool invented by a fore mentioned Dr.Ishikawa. With this information, we are able to classify causes and their potential influence on the problem at hand.
- In other words, in QC Training, Scatter diagrams help us examine the relationships between two variables and whether or not they are associated or correlated with one another.
- Now we will get into different variations in QC Training of the Scatter diagram including regression later in the course, but I do want to mention an extremely important aspect of studying correlation. Next, we come to the Histogram that is a graphical display of numerical data in the form of upright bars.
- With histograms, we are able to learn many things including how much variation, or spread, a data set contains. Now when we add in customer specification limits, we are able to calculate something called Cp and Cpk which basically tell us how well our process meets customer requirements. Now Control charts also help us to understand whether we are dealing with common cause or special cause variation which is an extremely important information to know as we work to control quality across all levels of the organization in QC training. And special cause variation could be likened to when there is an accident and traffic comes to a complete stand still.
What are the features of QC Online Training?
Some of the important features of QC Training are as follows.
- SDLC is a framework that explains the activities performed at every stage in the software development process. When a customer comes to a company for some requirement then they are going to design as per the customer requirement and after the design is completed than they are going to code it. Then they will write the code or they are going to develop the application or modifying the software according to the customer requirement. After the completion of the software one has to test it whether the requirements of customer are matching or not.
- Once the testing is completed than it goes live or we can also go into the production or the customer can also use it. It is a step by step process. Here SDLC stands for System Development Life Cycle.
- The Job of QA Training is to make sure the application is working as per the clients need. So once the product is ready we do our testing. Similarly in the software if you go on a facebook there will be username and password and as a tester once the user name/password functionality or the page whatever you are on is ready we go and verify that any user cannot login with incorrect password.
- Quality Assurance is not like a rocket science or that we cannot do it. If you know how to browse Google, how to get on a facebook you can become a QA the only thing required is determination. What is SDLC? Why do we even care about SDLC that would be the question? Before knowing anything first you need to understand how software industry works. Does it follow step by step process? How they built it? Are there any requirements from the Customer. What and what not?
- These tools are used for problem solving by the organizations and it is well versed in Quality Control and this is called as QC Tools.
- These 7 tools as a way to make the use of quality control a way to make use of quality control accessible to anyone no matter their experience with statistics.
“We provide classroom training for QC Training at client premises Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune.”
What are the benefits of QC Online Training?
Some of the benefits of QC Training are as follows.
- It creates and energizes quality cognizance among the laborers in the manufacturing factor that is incredibly useful in accomplishing desired level of quality in the product.
- Consumer gets the better quality products on the account of quality control.
- Production cost is reduced and it is also used to check the production of inferior products.
- By using Quality Control We can use the available resources.
- We can bring the economics in inspection as a result the cost is reduced for inspection.
Along with QC Training learn Advanced QTP Training:
In QTP advanced, QTP stands for Quick Test professional that is used for automation of skills for the next level. To automate the applications we use the scripting known as VB Scripting. Here VB Scripting stands for Visual Basic Scripting. This works by identifying the object in the application under the test known as AUI.
Benefits of Advanced QTP:
The advantages of Advanced QTP are as follows.
- With the help of VB Scripting the tests are automated as a result there is no need of skilled coder.
- QTP is easy when compared with other programming languages.
- It is used easily for navigation results.
- For Mobile Application Testing also this is used.
These are just the basics of Advanced QTP Training. You can get the detailed knowledge on Advanced QTP Training along with QC Training.
Learn Quality Auditor Training along with QC Training:
Quality Auditor Training is related to substantial form, functionality and work. The certified persons on Quality Auditor are known as Quality Control Inspectors. Quality Auditor will take the responsibility on the products and services that are produced by the company. Quality Auditor is one of the parts of the quality control team.
Advantages of Quality Auditor:
The advantages of Quality Auditor are as follows.
- Arrangement among the Policies and the Real World Procedures.
- Quality Auditor is also the tool for Gap Analysis and it used for evaluating the internal process.
- Quality Audits helps in identifying the opportunities for eliminating the waste.
- This is also used for tracking the issues before the occurrence.
Learn in depth about Quality Auditor Training along with QC Training.
Conclusion to Quality Control Online Training:
IdesTrainings is rich in providing QC Training and corporate training by real time experts at an affordable cost. There is a huge demand for QC Training now a days. In IT industry we use application word more frequently so my point here is quality analyst is nothing but we verify we make sure we are the gatekeepers we are responsible for quality assurance, quality analyst. We make sure quality is maintained for the customer throughout the process, So do not underestimate the power of QA if as a QA we say this product is crap, this product is not working as expected it will not go to production, customer cannot use it until and unless we gives a heads up so we have a lot of power over what we are doing it’s not just QA you can make it technical, you can make it automation, you can make it manual. If you have any doubts regarding the training always feel free to contact us or you can also register with us so that one of our agents will contact you as soon as possible.