Introduction of Sumo Logic job support:
IDESTRAININGS are a leading job support provider and provides Sumo Logic job support to support and train them in attaining quality jobs. Sumo Logic is a cloud-native and SaaS-based machine data analytics platform which is used customers to manage the operations and security of their machine’s critical applications. Sumo Logic providing machine data and machine learning services by using AWS so the customers can manage the performance of their applications.
Machine data typically includes logs, metrics, events, and everything that your application is generating when it is running when it is serving the enterprise’s customers. It helps the enterprises by migrating their applications to AWS.
- If you deploy and implement Sumo logic as a SaaS service then it will provide complete visibility into your applications such as all the application components, the infrastructure that the application is deployed on, the services that the application is using etc.
- It helps to deploy the application in the modern delivery lifecycle and provides full real-time visibility of the application’s infrastructure.
- Sumo Logic job support provides lots of benefits for enhancing operations and security efficiency including unified log and metrics, proven measurable customer success, elastic scalability, instant time to value and secure by design.
Sumo Logic job support allows learning sumo transforms logs and metrics into the continuous intelligence required for managing modern applications with the help of the machine. IDESTRAININGS also provides job support for other log management tools which are Splunk, Loggly, Datadog, Heroku etc.
Why Sumo Logic?
Digital transformation is fueling the rise of software-centric business which generates a huge amount of machine data. Those volumes of data must be captured and transformed into some database. Sumo Logic job support introduced Sumo Logic to understand these needs and to solve these issues.
- It correlates in real time providing full visibility across the entire stack of applications. Custom alerts are quickly notifying users about specific events and outliers that are identified across your data screen.
- Custom dashboards are easily created with bars, high lines and map charts with specific use cases. All data is analyzed with machine learned to perform root cause analysis and monitor infrastructure in real time.
- It simplifies the application with advanced log and metric analytics, and help to secure your applications. It detects the unidentified issues across the environment and resolves them for rapid growth and cloud migration.