Introduction to Teradata Administration Training:
Teradata Administration Training is a massive parallel processing system that runs the Teradata Database, with added data mining software and data management tools. Teradata Administration Online Training offers complete windows based user interface to Teradata manager tool for implementing different tasks of database administration on the Teradata database. It maintains a record for every process that is done and may optionally keep this record to a file. Data warehouses can monitor enterprise data, such as sales, customer preferences, product placement, etc., Idestrainings provide the course on the Teradata Administration Online Training and the training will be given by experts of the trainer and we will cover the full advanced concepts of the Teradata Administration Training. We provide Best Teradata Administration Training material also.
Prerequisites of Teradata Administration Training:
- Participants are expected to have basic knowledge of SQL
- General relational database knowledge
- Basic UNIX commands.
Teradata Administration Online Course Details:
- Course Name: Teradata Administration Training
- Mode of training: Online Training and Corporate Training (Classroom training at client location)
- Duration of course: 30 hrs
- Do you provide materials: Yes, If you register with IdesTrainings, the materials will be provided.
- Course fee: After register with IdesTrainings, our coordinator will contact you.
- Trainer experience: 10 years+
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
Overview of Teradata Administration Training
Teradata Administrator provides a comprehensive Windows-based graphical interface to the Teradata Database Data Dictionary to perform database administration tasks in the Teradata Database. It is a collection of logically relevant data. Many users access them for different purposes. For example, the sales database contains complete information about sales, which can be stored in most tables.
The following functions can be performed:
- Create, Modify and Drop Databases, Users, Roles, Profiles, and User-Defined Types.
- Create Tables (using ANSI or Teradata syntax)
- Grant or Revoke access and system rights
- Copy Table, View or Macro definitions to another database, or to another system
- Drop or Rename Tables, Views or Macros
- Move space from one database to another
- Run an SQL query
- Display information about a Database or Users
- Display information about a Table, View or Macro
- Set up the rules for Query and Access Logging
Teradata Administrator Training keeps a record of all actions taken and can optionally save this record on file. This record together with the executed SQL contains other information such as the time stamp and the success or failure of the statement.
What is Teradata Administration Training?
Teradata DBA is the administrator who designs, develops and manages the databases. Databases are based on Teradata, SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle. Teradata contains huge amounts of data. So managing such data is a difficult task and dba should check the status of the database. SQL is key to working with the database The Teradata Database Administrator Online Training will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Teradata environment.
• Create users, establish roles, create database structures and understand how the Teradata Database performs better
• Provide quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate and appropriate data usage
• Support development teams with the design, implementation and performance tuning of new and existing applications
• Work with developers promoting their code and solving day to day issues
• Understand and communicate the principles for a mixture of Teradata databases
What you’ll learn in Teradata Administration Training Course?
- Learn the basic concepts of Teradata
- Know the Architecture and Indexing mechanism of Teradata.
- How to Process the data using SQL in Teradata tables.
- How to import or export data using Teradata application utilities.
- How to implement different performance turning methods.
- All about Teradata, its architecture and components and how it compares to RDBMS
- The Teradata indexing mechanism and handling and manipulation of data
- Advanced SQL operations and using sub-queries, OLAP functions and others
- Advanced Database objects and using them to perform performance tuning and optimization
- Application utilities provided by Teradata such as FastLoad and MultiLoad
- How to protect data in Teradata
Who should do this course?
The job roles who get primarily benefited from learning this course are listed below:
- IT professionals
- Analytics managers
- Fresh Graduates
- College / School Students
- Job Seekers
- Professionals who want to enhance their skills in database management, and administration.
The Roles and Responsibilities of Teradata Administration Training:
- Manage Teradata servers around the world, monitor the performance of databases and make tuning changes, research and analyze query performance for alternative solutions, and recommend cost-effective design solutions.
- Responsible for patch updates, performance monitoring, responding to alerts, tuning, creating appropriate indicators and creating events with Teradata and assisting with / following CSR.
- Performing system level and application level tuning and supported the application development teams for database needs and guidance using tools and utilities like explain, visual explain, PMON, DBC views.
- Developing shell scripts, stored procedures and macros to automate execution on a frequency basis.
- Involved in taking care of day-to-day needs for the Development team with in the specified SLA and also taking care of the ad-hoc requests.
- Responsible for creating Databases / Users / Tables / Views / Roles / Profiles etc. Load support / assistance such as access grants, resolving deadlock issues, creating JI and SI, collecting STATS, preventing bad inclusion.
- Assist Development Team Leads in the design and implementation of large, complex database solutions.
- Reviewing the DDL/DML before it goes into TEST/PROD. Discuss/Review with the DEV team from the initial stages of the design, data model and understanding the business needs in order to choose the Indexes and other Architect things that need to be taken care.
- Responsible for the migration activities under qualified environments.
- Set up and implement backup/recovery and security strategies, setting up the policies/schedules using NetBackup console and TARA.
- Responsible for synchronizing PROD boxes in the US and Europe and maintaining data integrity.
- Installing / testing / documenting the Golden Gate for replication for Teradata systems worldwide.
- Involved in creating replication groups, adding extracts, pumps, and sorts for Golden Gate replication.
- Involved in building the environment for testing
- Maintaining Teradata Database (5 different MPP systems) using Teradata Manager, Teradata Administrator and other Teradata internal tools.
- Performance tuning of Era Teradata SQL and ETL jobs. It requires good knowledge in understanding parameters such as Teradata Explain, Stats Collection, Multi Value Compression and Scavenging.
- Performance monitoring involves using different TD servers using tools such as PMON, Dashboard, TD Alert, and other Barclays specific internal monitoring / alert tools.
- Data mobility on various Teradata servers to support team development.
- Participates in reviewing implementation plans for new projects that go live. This includes educating customers with best practices and Teradata recommendations where necessary.
Splunk enables and manages search data from any application, server and network device at any time. Splunk Machine makes data accessible, usable and helpful to everyone. This is the safest way to track the enormous flows of machine data generated through technology infrastructure and IT systems. Virtual, physical, and in the cloud. Many companies around the world use Splunk to examine their end-to-end infrastructure track down service failures and gain real-time critical insights into the client’s experience, transactions and key business metrics. It can monitor and read different type of log files and stores data as events in indexers.
Splunk Training is the Google for your machine data. This is a software / engine that can be used for searching, visualizing, monitoring, reporting, etc. of your enterprise data. Splunk takes valuable machine data and transforms it into powerful operational intelligence by providing real-time insight into your data through charts, alerts, reports, etc.
Salesforce is popular CRM software that serves the form cloud. It has over 800 applications to support various features such as generating new leads, gaining new leads, increasing sales and closing deals. It is designed to handle the company’s data with a focus on customer and sales details. It also provides the GUI to customize its built-in data structures and meet the specific needs of the business. Recently, it began to provide IOT connectivity to the CRM platform.
Salesforce Training began as a cloud-based solution for CRM. CRM is Customer Relationship Management. It is used to manage all aspects of the relationship between the company and its customers. For example, the contact details of the customer, contracts in progress or already completed, support requests from the customer, or new lead from the new customer. This includes storing and maintaining details of the customer and the relevant department from the vendor that manages the customer account and needs beyond customer related information. This makes it easier to maintain and improve relationships with the customer and therefore better growth for the company.
Informatica is the company that offers powerful data integration products. The Informatica i.e. Informatica products power center products are used extensively for ETL operations, data quality, data masking, data replication, data virtualization, and master data management services. Informatica works on the service-oriented architecture. It is able to promote the services and resources over different machines. Informatica offers a transformation feature which includes filtering, aggregation, joining and other options on data while moving it from the source systems to the destination system.
Informatica Training is a Software improvement association that gives data joining things. It offers Products to ETL, Data Masking, Data Quality, Data Replica, Data Virtualization, Master Data Management, and so on. Informatica Powercenter ETL/Data Integration gadget is a most by and large used instrument and in the customary term when we state Informatica, it is utilized as the Informatica PowerCenter gadget for ETL. Informatica PowerCenter is utilized for information mix. It offers a differing assorted variety of sources and the capacity to interface information from preparing information.
Conclusion of Teradata Administration Training:
Teradata is a database that is programmed to handle logical queries. Teradata is basically a relational database management system that works on Teradata, an open system, Unix MP-Ras, or Windows Machine Platform. Teradata assists many simultaneous customers with different customer system capabilities, with Teradata compatible with market specifications.
IdesTrainings gives the best online training, corporate training and job support for Teradata Administration Training. We have best mentors to manage you through this Teradata Administration online course and numerous different courses; in our Idestrainings and just as, for both individual and for corporate bunches too. Our trainers will be available 24/7 online support. Idestrainings gives training to all Teradata Modules at a sensible cost and at trainee’s adaptable hours? We likewise give classroom training at customer premises Noida Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune.